How do you recover a Gmail account that is disabled Gmail account
This article will show you how to restore an account that has been blocked Gmail account. Google can block accounts that don’t adhere to their rules. The most common reasons that lead Google to remove the Gmail account are spamming, the use of phishing, or making a false identity.
1. Visit Gmail’s website. Gmail web site, and then sign up. If the method above didn’t work, there’s a second method to try to get your account back. Begin by trying to sign in using the following method: google.com
2. Click Learn more. The message will say, “It looks like this account was being used in a way that violated Google’s policies.” After there’s an orange “Learn further” link you’ll need to click.
3. Examine the Google policies. You’ll be taken to a list of the most common reasons for accounts being blocked. Make sure you read these guidelines and ensure you’re not
If you’re in violation violating any of them, it could be more difficult to get any of them. Gmail account.
4. Scroll towards the Ask us for help to reinstate your account. This section offers guidelines that were previously mentioned in the earlier method. This section, however, links to another method to restore your account.
5. Complete the form. At the bottom of this section, you’ll see the text, “If you have trouble with these steps, fill out this form.” The last part of that sentence will have a hyperlink that goes to this form: https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2.
6. Complete the form. The form is quite brief, however, each step is crucial. The first section is an “Yes” or “No” question, which asks you whether your email address starts in @gmail.com as well as @googlemail.com. You must respond accordingly and enter a backup mail address within the following text box. This is so that Google can keep you informed of the status of your disabled account. Include any other pertinent information you can in the previous text box. In this text box, describe the reason Google did not do the right thing by removing your account.
7. Click Submit. Once you’ve filled in the form and are satisfied with your answers then click Submit. ”’. If you’ve not violated Google’s rules and guidelines, your Gmail account will be restored within a week or two days.
Other Topic: Must Read
How to Change Your Twitter Username | Top 5 Real Estate Agents in the US | Top 5 Twitter Leaders Handle In The US |