How to Block Someone on Instagram
Do you know how to block someone on Instagram? This article will show users how to block someone on Instagram and also how to remove blocks from previously blocked users. Both of these steps are in the Instagram phone apps and also via Instagram’s Instagram website. If you’re getting hounded by someone who creates new accounts after they block you, you should consider notifying them and making your account private. It is impossible to remove yourself from a user’s block list.
Blocking on Mobile
These are simple steps and you can understand how to block someone on Instagram.
1. Open Instagram: Click the Instagram icon in the app, which looks like a camera with multiple colours. It will bring up the Instagram home page if you’re signed in to the account. Instagram account.
- If you’re not signed in to Instagram you can use your username (or your email address or phone number) to sign in.
2. Check out a profile for a user: Go through the homepage until you locate a person whom you would like to block. Tap their profile photo.
- You can use the Search Mac Spotlight at the lower right of the screen and enter their username or name in order to view their profile.
3. Tap: It’s on the upper right edge of your screen. A menu will be displayed.
- On Android Tap here.
4. Tap Block: This option is located in the menu.
5. Tap Block when you are asked. This will be added to the account’s “Blocked users” list, which means they won’t be able to read your profile or post comments.
- On Android, You can tap Yes I’m certain when you are asked.
Other Topic :- Must Read