Do you know how to change your Gmail password and why we need to change it? Change your password to protect yourself or reset it if you have forgotten it. The Google Account password is used to access various Google products, like Gmail or YouTube. So we will suggest you change your password in 1-2 months at least to save your account.
Learn Step by Step that how to change your Gmail account Password:-
1. From the Gmail email inbox, choose Settings (gear icon).
2. Select All options.
3. Choose from the Accounts tab and the Import tab.
4. In the Change settings for your account Next to the Change account settings section, click Change password.
5. Login with your existing password in order to verify your identity. Then, select Next.
6. Input and the new password. Then, click Change Password.
Watch Video for How to Change Gmail Password?
You can Watch youtube videos which learn you how to change your account password without any issue.
What happens when you change your password?
If you modify the password or change it You’ll be locked out everywhere else, excluding:
Devices that you use to confirm that you’re your account when you log in. Certain devices have third-party applications that you’ve granted access to your account. Learn how to disable access granted by an app on your account. The devices you use for home assistance that you’ve given account access to.
Additional Steps to Secure Your Gmail Account
If you’ve fallen victim of password theft, or you’re worried that someone else may use your Gmail account that you’ve abandoned open on the internet, take a look at these suggestions:
- Log off from all Gmail sessions remotely, and block the theft or loss of devices from gaining access to the Google account.
- Make sure you are aware of the identities of all people and services that access your Gmail account.
- Allow Gmail 2-step authentication to provide additional security.
Other Topic: Must Read
How To Change Facebook Password | How to Back Up an iPhone | How to Factory Reset iPhone |