How to Create a LinkedIn Account
A LinkedIn profile and account is a fantastic ways to create a professional network that will allow you to be in a position to search for opportunities and submit applications for them. This article will show you how to create a LinkedIn account or how to setup or signup over LinkedIn.
1. Click on the LinkedIn website. It will display a page that has text fields the middle.
2. Fill in your personal details. This can be done using the fields available on the primary page. LinkedIn requires the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Your preferred email address to which LinkedIn can reach you.
- Password – The password you prefer to access your LinkedIn account.
3. Click Join Now. It’s the yellow icon below the fields for information entry.
4. Click on the box that is below “Country“. This will open an option to select a list of countries.
5. Click on the country of your current place of residency.
6. Input the current zip code. It’s by entering it in the “ZIP code” box that is below the “Country” field.
7. Click Next. It’s located below in the box for ZIP codes.
8. Indicate whether or not you’re a college student. To indicate this, select the Yes or No box located at the top of the page.
9. Input your title of employment and the organization where you are employed. It’s by filling in the “Job name” along with the “Company” fields on this page.
- Based on the location of your work, you might need to choose a specific job from the “Industry” field on the page.
- For students, you’ll enter which school you attend, the year when you began school and the year you’d like to finish your studies.
10. Click Next. Then you’ll have to alter the type of connections and content you’ll get on your LinkedIn home page.
So in the above steps, you learn how to create a Linkedin account. You can setup a Linkedin profile with our steps. You can learn more about LinkedIn in our blog.
Other Topic: Must Read
How Can You Remove Someone From Instagram | 5 Ways To Increase Instagram Followers | 3 Best Way For Instagram Screenshot Notification of Stories |