How to Factory Reset iPhone
How do Factory reset your iPhone from settings? This article will explain how to reset any iPhone model running iOS 12 and later to its default settings. It also explains how to deactivate iCloud or Locate My iPhone, which is essential in certain circumstances (explained in the next section).
After you’ve backed your data and disabled iCloud and Search My and you’re now ready to start.
These steps will help you restore your iPhone returned to its original condition:
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down, then tap General.
- then tap Reset.
- On the screen to reset Tap erase all settings and content.
- If asked to enter the passcode that was set on your phone.
- The screen warns that the media, music information, settings, and data will be deleted. Press Erase to continue.
- It takes just a few minutes to remove everything from the iPhone. Once the process is complete and the iPhone will restart and the iPhone is reset to its original settings.
How to Disable iCloud & Find My iPhone
When you permanently reset iPhone important to disable iCloud as well as Find My iPhone. A security feature known as Activation Lock will require you to enter the Apple ID used to set up the phone in case you’re looking for it to be reset. The feature will be disabled when you switch off the iCloud or Find My iPhone.
Activation Lock has decreased iPhone thefts as it makes a stolen iPhone more difficult to access. If you don’t remove the Activation Lock, the next user who acquires your iPhone–either a repair or buyer–will not be able to use it.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap on your username (skip this step if you are using earlier versions of iOS).
- Click iCloud > Search My iPhone > Find My iPhone. (On iOS 13 and up Skip iCloud and select Find Me.)
- The Find My iPhone slider to white or off.
- Click Find My in the top left corner to return one screen. Tap Apple ID to go back to another screen.
- Scroll down to the end of the screen and then tap Sign Out.
Other Topics: Must Read
How to Delete My Twitter account on twitter? | Snapchat Marketing For Business | Why is Guest Posting Important For Ranking Site |